Find this fascinating information
- Be Faithful. That means making constant deposits in the emotional bank account of the people in your relationships.
- Be Forbearing. That means accepting the weaknesses of others.
- Be Flexible. webcam girls Let me tell you one of my most favorite quotes. It’s from St. Augustine , written some 1600 years ago. He said, “In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity.” If you follow it, you’ll avoid many unnecessary conflicts. There are two kinds of conflicts: (1) Conflicts of Principle and (2) Conflicts of Preference. I’ve realized that most of our Conflicts are Conflicts of Preference, pretending to be Conflicts of Principle. It’s just our self-centeredness and pride that’s causing the conflict. Think about it. Why fight over preferences and non-essentials that don’t matter after 6 months? Or after 1 year? Or after 5 years? Be flexible when it comes to your preferences.
- Be Foolish. Jesus said, If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.(Matthew 5:39) “When people hurt you, don’t slap back. Don’t strike back. Don’t seek revenge. Don’t punish. Don’t get even. Instead, do good. Hopefully, your goodness will shame them, and their conscience will move them to change their lives.” St. Paul says the same thing. Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. (Romans 12:14) Be foolish and show kindness when someone showed meanness.
- Be Funny. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Here’s the truth: Nobody does. (Ha ha!) People who take themselves too seriously end up with a lot of conflicts. Why? Because they get easily offended. Their pride gets easily pricked. Here’s my advice. Don’t take it too seriously when people disagree with you. Or when people offend you. Or when people criticize you. At the end of the day, they don’t matter. Here’s what I realized from that experience. Most often, people criticize you because they have personal problems that have nothing to do with you. When people don’t like you, it’s not about you. It’s about them. So why be affected by them? I repeat: Don’t let people with problems ruin your day. Do you get affected by people who don’t like you? Don’t be. Instead of retaliating, do the foolish thing and pray for them. Show kindness. And then live your own life to the full. Smile. Laugh. Have fun! You only live once. Don’t let the grumblers steal your joy.